R.U.S.H. LLC (Riding Ultimate Scenic Highways}
Fish or Chicken?
If you haven't put in your order, please do so by Tuesday
night so we can get our numbers in.
Click on the 'Contact Us' tab and reply there.
See you in a few weeks.
Photo: Travel Wisconsin
The ride will go on……
The ride will go on……
Over ½ of you let us know you wanted the ride to go forward. We have taken every precaution to make Northern Exposure safe for you, from plated meals to venues where you can maintain your distance.
For those of you who will not be joining us this year, we look forward to seeing you on our next adventure. At this time you need to cancel each of your hotel rooms if you have not done so already. Hotels are aware you will be doing this, and deposits will be credited to your account.
For those who will be joining us, here are some things you will need to know:
- We will be providing a mask and hand sanitizer. You may bring one of your own if you wish. Several venues will require a mask due to proximity at displays within their building.
- Package pick up will be at Fargo Harley-Davidson 701 Christianson Drive West , Fargo, North Dakota 58078, on Friday, June 19th from 9am-12pm.
- We will be having a fish boil in Door County. If you want chicken instead, please tell us prior to Sunday, May 31st. www.rushllc.org click 'Contact Us' and provide your information. Write chicken or fish in the comment section.
- A night has been added in Door County. Please cancel your hotel room in Appleton and add Wednesday, June 24th to your reservation at the Landmark in Egg Harbor. Their phone is 1-800-273-7877.
- You will be receiving a t-shirt and a flannel shirt. Please pack accordingly to save room.
- We will be providing information to you regarding restaurants that deliver or room service menus in each city we visit so you don’t have to go searching in areas that are practicing curbside service. During your travel time, you may encounter limited availability for lunch options. Fast food and convenience stores will be good options.
- Routes will be sent via e-mail on June 2-3. Please download to your devices prior to arrival. Maps will be provided in your packet.
- We will be travelling through parts of North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan (small amount). State officials have been contacted regarding travel restrictions and we are okay to ride. In addition, none of these states have a helmet law.
- We will be stopping at two Harley-Davidson dealerships-- our first day in Fargo, ND and our last day in Madison, WI. There are others along the way in the event you encounter any problems.
- Contact your credit card company to let them know you will be travelling out of state so they know your purchases are not fraudulent.
- If you get a call from the Clarion Hotel in Madison asking for confirmation of a credit card number, do not give it out. This is not the Clarion contacting you and you will be scammed.
Remember, we are just an e-mail away. If you have questions or need more information on anything, please go to www.rushllc.org , click the Contact us tab and fill out the form.
We’ll see you in just a few weeks!
Your R.U.S.H. Committee